Kindly follow the Instructions given below
- Candidate who seeks registration should possess at least 2 years of experience in relevant to his / her main educational qualification.
- Must have completed 21 years.
- Must have a valid passport / Experience Certificate
- May register online or offline.
- For Offline registration one should visit personally to the Chennai head office.
- The registration is valid for 48 calendar months.
- Mere registration does not guarantee any job offer however registered candidates only be sponsored based on their merit.
Applicable Charges for Registration for Experienced Canditates
|Category||Registration Fees for the Experienced Candidates Inclusive of GST (Amount in Rs.)|
A). Unskilled labours, Semiskilled Labours, 10th/ H.Sc /ITI /Diploma/ Under Graduate Degree/ 3 years course
B)Any PG Degree, Engineers,Nurses, Paramedical Technicians
|C). Doctors (BDS,MDS,MBBS & Above)||
The registration is valid for Forty Eight months. If the registrant wishes to continue his/her registration beyond 48 month he/she must renew the registration subject to following payment.
- If Renewal is made at the 48th month will be Rs.120/-* - Renewal Charge
Please Note: (Renewal could not be done after 48th month. Fresh registration may be done)
Offline Renewal Procedure
Offline renewal also be done by paying applicable renewal charges, by taking Demand Draft in favour of OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION LTD, Chennai-32. For offline renewal the registrant should quote his / her registration number as reference and send alongwith Demand Draft by registered post.
Saudi Cultural Attestation ( SACA) is mandatory for Doctors and Staff nurses who have been selected for Ministry of Health and Private Hospitals in Saudi Arabia.
- Documents required for this process:
a) Offer Letter
c) Degree / Diploma Certificate
d) Affidavit to be prepared by the candidate
- The colour xerox copies of documents should be uploaded.
- After the completion of uploading the documents a SACA reference number will be generated automatically for each candidate.
- Verification report for the Genuineness of the certificate has to be applied to the respective universities for each candidate with the SACA reference Number and Demand Draft.
- On receipt of Genuineness report from the respective universities, it should be uploaded in the SACA website and the above said documents will be submitted in Saudi Cultural Attach office, New Delhi.
- Finally the documents attested by SACA to be uploaded in the SACA website.
- Distance Education / Correspondence education certificates are not permitted to obtain attestation from SACA.
1. OMCL Assists to obtain insurance for ECR categories.
2. Candidates should produce copy of valid overseas company’s offer letter and Copy of valid Passport.
3. This service is only offered to applicants who have been selected only by the OMCL.
Domestic Recruitment Services
OMCL has amended the object clause of its Memorandum and Articles of Association in the 34th Annual General meeting held on 31.12.2012 and included “ the promotion of domestic employment of skilled, semiskilled, technical, quasi technical or educated persons either on its own or as agents of Government or anybody corporate or cooperative society or institution or person” as one of its objectives. To fulfill the domestic employer’s needs, the OMCL commenced the domestic recruitment services for supplying domestic Manpower services to Government Departments and State Public Sector undertakings since April 2017.
OMCL has now engaging contractual Staff such as Sanitary workers, Sweeper, Water carrier, Watchman, Gardener, Cook, Office Assistant, Drivers, Junior Assistant, Steno Typist, Typist, Soft skill Instructors, Skill training instructors, Sales executives and IT personnel etc., to various Government Departments as follows:
1. Department of Employment and Training, Chennai
2. Department of Geology and mining,
3. Tamilnadu Skill Development Corporation, Chennai
4. Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Institute, Chennai
5. Land Administration Department, Chennai
6. Tamilnadu Handicrafts Development Corporation, Chennai
7. Department of Technical Education, Chennai
OMCL takes care of the manpower requirement of the principal employer right from the recruitment to engagement of suitable candidates and remittance of salary to the engaged contract staff is made promptly.For the above service, OMCL is collecting the Service charge @ 10% of the
Monthly salary of the engaged contract staff and GST @ 18% on the Service charges. The Employer’s contribution for the Employees provident fund @ 12% will be collected from the principal employer. The Service charges collected by the OMCL is comparatively less than other private outsourcing agencies.
The outsourcing service rendered by OMCL is laudable and cost effective and more Government departments are approaching the Corporation for outsourcing of domestic manpower services. The need for outsourcing of manpower to various Government departments is huge and therefore the Corporation desires to expand its manpower outsourcing activities under Domestic Recruitment services.
Many Government departments and State Public Sector Undertakings are engaging contractual staff for their requirement through various outsourcing agencies /service providers, It is requested that heads of Government department / State public sector undertakings and Boards may utilize the service of OMCL to fill up the contractual vacancies through outsourcing.
Request of domestic Employers
a) All employers (State Government, Central Government, State Quasi/Central Quasi, local body and statutory corporation and private employer) can notify their vacancies to the OMCL as per the template provided in this website to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org it is a paid service. The services offered by OMCL attracts service charges and GST etc. Charges differ as per the salary of the job.EMPLOYER NOTIFICATION FORM TEMPLATE